홈 > 미스터리 > 미스터리
미스터리

와 진짜 세계관 최강자들의 싸움이다.

불량우유 1 2068 3 0

아인슈타인 vs 폰 노이만

“I have known a great many intelligent people in my life. I knew Max Planck (Nobel Prize 1918), von Laue (Nobel Prize 1914) and Heisenberg (Nobel Prize 1932). Paul Dirac (Nobel Prize 1933) was my brother in law; Leo Szilard and Edward Teller have been among my closest friends; and Albert Einstein was a good friend, too. But none of them had a mind as quick and acute as John von Neumann. I have often remarked this in the presence of those men and no one ever disputed me.

… But Einstein’s understanding was deeper even than von Neumann’s. His mind was both more penetrating and more original than von Neumann’s. And that is a very remarkable statement. Einstein took an extraordinary pleasure in invention. Two of his greatest inventions are the Special and General Theories of Relativity; and for all of von Neumann’s brilliance, he never produced anything as original.
Eugene Wigner (Nobel Prize Physics 1963)

아인슈타인, 플랑크, 라우에, 하이젠베르크, 뒤락 등등 많은 이들을 알았는데, 노이만만큼 사고가 빠르고 정확했던 이는 없었다. 그들과도 이에 대해 이야기했는데, 누구도 이를 부정하지 않았다.

그렇지만 아인슈타인의 이해는 노이만보다 깊었다. 그의 사고는 좀더 핵심적이었고, 더 독창적이었다. 노이만은 (상대성이론이나 양자역학처럼.) 독창적인 것을 만들어내지 못했다.

-유진 위그너(1963년 노벨물리학상 수상자)

계산능력의 속도와 정확성은 폰노이만 

창의성과 이해능력은 아인슈타인

1 Comments
자살 2020.04.17 15:22  
창의성 승

럭키포인트 2,612 개이득

제목